Monday, April 19, 2010

Away from a dream

He stood in the middle of the road with his hair tied neatly. His clear dark brown eyes glittered as he stared at me. The looks were so appealing that it made me want to hold him back in my arms. Finally, I asked him "You're supposed to be dead,aren't you?" With the same gentle tone in the voice, he replied that he was for real. A powerful sense of shock and fear passed through my veins as he spoke those words and I melted down in tears. I've been spending half and a year in solitude over his so-called- DEATH. But what stood before me made me realize that he wasn't dead after all,not dead at all. Who were those people who told me that my beloved had turned into dust? November 7,2008 never existed at all. When I came back to my normal state, I rushed towards him and started holding him by the hand. It was purely a time of bliss and excitement and it was difficult to hold back the time on thinking about the past. With the hands so dear, tightly clutched to mine, I felt that we were creating our own Paradise . We went to many places and finally end up in a mansion where we were supposed to have our dinner. The dining hall looked so royal and the silent steps that we took together made us feel like a king and a queen of that magnificent building. With hunger in our stomachs, we proceeded to take a step inside the hall until we saw my beloved's father busy arranging the plates. Suddenly, the looks in his face changed and he turned his back, ready to run away from the place and I was shocked to see his reaction. Before he took a further step, he told me that it wasn't a good time to see his father and he rushed running away from that spot and I stood alone,numb..
I woke up bedazzled by my dream with weakness in my body. Every moment that I had spent after his death had been filled with the thoughts of him. I pray and wish every time that I would see the ghost of him. Sometimes, I would plead the Almighty to send him in my dreams which rarely happened. And finally after a reunion through this dream, I felt that my prayers had been answered even though it leaves me in deep thoughts on whether he is still somewhere around.

3 comments:

  1. he hla hi lo ngaithla don nia hre toh mai thei na in..ka blog ah post ka tum a rei tuk a video nen dah ka tum a...ka la dah ang...

    "Who would you be today- Kenny Chesney"
    " On top of the World - BOys like Girls"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave a great appreciation to the author for her great honesty.. Its like a film of self-reflecting movie with the least decoration..I was dragged in deeply while the film was in play..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @hruaizzz: thanks...lo ngaithla ang e
    @Soo jess: thanks for ur motivating words

    ReplyDelete